The integration is a technical collaboration between ABDM and health tech service suppliers that may assist bridge the present hole amongst totally different digital platforms, consumer applications and stakeholders within the digital health area. Following are the 13 applications added to ABDM Partners ecosystem within the final 3 months (listed category-wise in no specific order):
- HMIS options like DrucareOne by Drucare Pvt Ltd, Athma by Narayana Health Limited and Amrit by Piramal Swasthya Management and Research Institute.
- LMIS answer like Patient Registration Application by Dr Lal Pathlabs Ltd
- Health Tech options like MEDPlat by ArguSoft India Ltd, Pristyn Care by GHV Advanced Care Private Limited, ALA CARE by Alafied Solutions Private Limited and Curelink by Curelink Private Limited
- Personal Health Records (PHR) app like Aarogya Setu by National Informatics Centre (NIC)
- Other distinguished authorities options like National Viral Hepatitis Control Program (NVHCP), Integrated Health Management System by West Bengal Health and Family Welfare, Reproductive & Child Health (RCH) Portal and Anmol software of National Health Mission (NHM) by NIC and e-Sanjeevani by C-DAC Mohali.
Elaborating on the importance of this partnership, Dr R S Sharma, CEO, NHA stated – “We welcome the health tech innovators who are actively coming forward to become a part of the ABDM ecosystem. In the last seven months of the launch of ABDM, growing number of popular user applications have integrated with the digital platform. Currently we have 867 active integrators in the ABDM Sandbox. Out of these, 40 major applications have already completed their integrations and are connecting more users to India’s digital health ecosystem.Adding further, Dr Sharma said – “The ABDM partners ecosystem has seen enthusiastic participation from the private sector. NHA encourages this collaborative development as we aim to change the way Indian healthcare industry serves its 1.35 billion people.”
The remaining 27 health tech applications that had accomplished their ABDM integration earlier than 9th Feb 2022 are as under:
- HMIS methods like e-Hospital by NIC, e-Sushrut by Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) Noida, Medmantra by Apollo Hospitals, MediXcel by Plus91 Technologies Private Limited, EkaCare by Orbi Health, Bahmni by Thoughtworks Technologies, DocOn by DocOn Technologies, Bajaj Finserv Health for Doctors and Bajaj Finserv Health App by Bajaj Finserve Health Limited,
- LMIS methods like Centralised Laboratory Information Management Systems (CLIMS) by SRL Limited and CrelioHealth by Crelio Health Software.
- Health locker service suppliers like DigiLocker by National e-Governance Division, DRiefcase by Driefcase Healthtech Pvt Ltd and DocPrime by DocPrime Technologies
- Health Tech gamers like Practo by Practo Technologies, Verraton Health by Verraton Health Pvt. Ltd, MarSha Health Clinical Decision Support System (CDSS) by MarSha Healthcare, Indian Joint Registry (IJR) by NEC Software Solutions India, Paytm by One97 Communications Limited, JioHealthHub by Reliance Digital Health Limited, Raxa by Raxa Health Information Services Private Limited and Doxper by InformDS Technologies Private Limited,
- Other health tech options developed by Central and State (*40*) like CoWIN by Ministry of Health & Family Welfare (MoHFW), Nikshay by Central TB Division, MoHFW, e-Aarogya by Health Department DNH & DD, ANM AP HEALTH app for Andhra Pradesh Medical Staff and EHR by Andhra Pradesh Health and Family Welfare Department, CPHC-NCD Software by National Institute of Health & Family Welfare (NIHFW), Transaction Management System (TMS) and Beneficiary Identification System (BIS) of Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PM-JAY) by National Health Authority (NHA)
NHA can also be organizing an Integrators Convention on thirteenth May 2022 in New Delhi to have a direct interplay session with these 40 integrators to hunt suggestions/ solutions for enchancment and simplification of the ABDM Integration course of.The ABDM integrations are achieved by means of ABDM Sandbox (a digital area for experimentation created for testing of integration processes earlier than the digital health product is made dwell for the precise use). Any digital health service supplier/ developer can register on the ABDM Sandbox by following a pre-defined strategy of integrating and validating their software program methods with the ABDM APIs. Currently, 867 private and non-private sector integrators have enrolled beneath ABDM Sandbox for integrating and validating their software program options beneath the scheme. More data on the ABDM Sandbox is accessible right here: https://sandbox.abdm.gov.in/. The full record of ABDM companions is accessible right here: https://abdm.gov.in/home/partners.